NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: Kawasaki Mule 4000 / Mule 4010 / Mule 4000 Trans / Mule 4010 Trans
When you've got snow-covered driveways that need clearing, nothing will do it better than a Mule 4000 66 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow System by Eagle Plow. These UTV winter accessories are fastly becoming a fan favorite based on the sheer grit and performance capacity brought forth by our friend at Eagle Plow. The assembly has an All-American Steel construction from the mount to the blade and everything in between. It's design-elements make for one heck of a snow roll-off capacity with outstanding support parts that will keep this plow plowin' for years.
This American engineered and manufactured SxS snowplow system comes with a 66-inch high-performance blade with a 57.75-inch swath, or cut-width, when angled. Speaking of angling, the cutting edge has several adjustable features like an Eagle Swivel System and tractable skid shoes. The removal capabilities are uncanny, with the capacity to maneuver the system according to your terrain and clearing demands. It's supported by an impact-resistant model-specific front-mount that installs at the machine's anterior with a V-shaped push tube with multiple crossbars. To say the component has superior structural stability is an understatement. Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 66 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 57.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.