- Does NOT fit the 55" wide Commander.
- If a return is needed on this item, you MUST have the original packaging. Items will not be accepted without the packaging that it was delivered in.
Applicability: 2011-20 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
While trailing, you may notice that the lay of the land is having a way with your suspension. It's a sure sign that your components are not adequately secure. You can protect your rig and save a good day of riding with these Commander Aluminum A-Arm Guards. Bolt them on to your front a-arms with the clamps and hardware provided. It protects your parts from rocks, debris, and sticks.
The UTV a-arm guards are CNC cut and formed from aircraft-grade aluminum. They are significantly thicker than others in its likeness and are designed with the utmost precision for a stellar fit. Make no mistake, your luck will run out if not protected, so why not opt for the Commander a-arm guards? You can pick up your set of two today at a price you can afford, from a brand you can trust.Features:
- CNC cut from .188" thick 5052 aircraft grade aluminum (not .125" like others on the market)
- CNC formed insures a perfect fit
- Includes mounting hardware
- Sold as a set of two (front only)
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $12.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest!