NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2013-18 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
Your innovative Can-Am Maverick not only offers a powerful engine but also leads its class in torque, acceleration, and power-to-weight ratio. All these highlights would demand a pair of premium axles to complement your machine to make it stand out in a crowd. With Warthog Heavy Duty Axles, your fully equipped and powerful machine will be prepared to get in the mud and sling in the desert like a torque monster. Whatever terrain you choose to tackle, Warthog axles are for you!
Warthog Heavy Duty Axles combine the industry leading chromoly steel made shafts with superior heat treated CV joints, making them one of the best heavy duty axles in its class. These axles have been structured to have extra swing angles to skip through deep and uneven off-road conditions. To boost the axle durability, Warthog axles use TPEE boots that provide excellent puncture and flex fatigue resistance. TPEE is a superior material in comparison to rubber or neoprene that you find from other axle brands. Warthog Heavy Duty Axles are sure to please hard-core off-road enthusiasts with its unmatched strength and toughness. Features:
- Larger shaft and CV joints are made of high quality chromoly steel for optimal strength and toughness.
- Superior Induction Heat treatment is applied to all major components for excellent durability.
- TPEE Boots offer ideal strength and stiffness with dynamic flex fatigue and puncture resistance.
- CNC precision machined CV joints filled with top-notch moly grease provide low friction and smooth motion.
- Wide swing angles
- One year manufacturers warranty